Bio.Me Barrier 90 CapsuleRegular price £32.50
A clinically-researched multistrain live bacteria for the gut-brain microbiome and intestinal barrier health, which works to support the immune response and tight junctions and to break down lipopolysaccharides.
Also containing Probioact Technology
PROBIOACT® stands for probiotic activity and is a technology developed by Winclove which focuses on the ingredients that surround the probiotic bacteria.
The PROBIOACT® Technology consists of product-specific protective and nutritional ingredients, which have been selected and extensively tested to:
- Keep the probiotics stable at room temperature, and retain high cell counts during shelf life with a water-soluble carrier matrix of starches and maltodextrin.
- Protect against osmotic shock during rehydration and consumption with minerals.
- Protect against stomach acid, bile and digestive enzymes in the GI-tract with vegetable proteins.
- Optimise the metabolic activity at the right time and place with an enzyme, prebiotic and vegetable protein nutrient resource.
- Gluten Free, GMP, non GMO, Stevia free, vegetarian.
- Offers digestive support, liver support, microbiome support.
- Clinically researched probiotics for the gut-brain microbiome.
Take 3 capsules daily with water, on an empty stomach.
When taking antibiotics, wait 2-3 hours before taking Bio.Me Barrier.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Nutritional Information Per dose (3 capsules)
Ecologic Barrier Probiotics 5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum W23, Bifidobacterium lactis W51, Bifidobacterium lactis W52, Lactobacillus acidophilus W37, Lactobacillus brevis W63, Lactobacillus cansei W56, Lactobacillus salivarius W24, Lactococcus lactis W19, Lactococcus lactis W58
Other ingredients: Maize starch, Maltodextrin, Inulin, Polydextrose, Vegetable Protein, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Maganese Sulphate, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
We are a multi-vendor platform - each of our vendors will send you their product directly. Shipping times will vary but generally are delivered within 3 working days. Returns for items that are faulty, damaged or broken can be done within 14 days.
At the moment ship within the UK. We have some specific products we are able to ship to the EU - such as Mantle, Smile Makers, and Mr Moxey's Mints.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to return an item.
Please note that edibles are non-returnable as they are perishable items.
Items on sale are final, non-returnable or refundable.