Bio.Me Oral 60gRegular price £29.50
A multi-strain live bacteria formula developed to be used as part of a daily oral health routine to support oral health and the oral microbiome.
Also containing Probioact Technology
PROBIOACT® stands for probiotic activity and is a technology developed by Winclove which focuses on the ingredients that surround the probiotic bacteria.
The PROBIOACT® Technology consists of product-specific protective and nutritional ingredients, which have been selected and extensively tested to:
- Keep the probiotics stable at room temperature, and retain high cell counts during shelf life with a water-soluble carrier matrix of starches and maltodextrin.
- Protect against osmotic shock during rehydration and consumption with minerals.
- Protect against stomach acid, bile and digestive enzymes in the GI-tract with vegetable proteins.
- Optimise the metabolic activity at the right time and place with an enzyme, prebiotic and vegetable protein nutrient resource.
- A clinically researched probiotic for the oral microbiome.
- Cardiovascular support, digestive support, inflammation support, Microbiome support Oral support (toothpaste and oral probiotics).
- Dairy free, Gluten free, GMP, non GMO, Stevia free, vegetarian.
Mix 1g (0.5 tsp) twice daily into 50ml of water. Leave for 1 minute. Stir before swilling in your mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing. Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Warning: when taking antibiotics, wait 2-3 hours before taking Bio.Me Oral.
Nutritional Information Per dose 0.5tsp
Winclove Smile Probiotic 2.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum W23, Bifidobacterium breve W25, Bifidobacterium lactis W51, Enterococcus faecium W54, Lactobacillus plantarum W21, Lactobacillus rhamnosus W71, Lactobacillus salivarius W24, Lactobacillus salivarius W57, Streptococcus thermophilus W69
Other ingredients: Maize starch, Maltodexterin, Hydrolysed rice protein.
GMO free, no need to refrigerate, suitable for vegetarians.
Do not use if immunocompromised or allergic to any of the ingredients.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or lifestyle.
Store in the original packaging, at room temperature, in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
We are a multi-vendor platform - each of our vendors will send you their product directly. Shipping times will vary but generally are delivered within 3 working days. Returns for items that are faulty, damaged or broken can be done within 14 days.
At the moment ship within the UK. We have some specific products we are able to ship to the EU - such as Mantle, Smile Makers, and Mr Moxey's Mints.
Email us at email@example.com if you'd like to return an item.
Please note that edibles are non-returnable as they are perishable items.
Items on sale are final, non-returnable or refundable.