Bio.Me Prebio PHGG 225gRegular price £24.50
A colourless, tasteless prebiotic fibre derived from the seeds of the guar plant. This powder dissolves in water and has shown to be well tolerated in individuals with bowel symptoms, including IBS and SIBO.
Clinically, PHGG is used as:
- A bulking agent and prebiotic to help balance faecal movements – both constipation and diarrhoea
- A prebiotic food source to increase Bifidobacterium and other SCFA producing bacteria
- A dietary fibre to increase satiety
- Diary free, Gluten free, GMP, non GMO, Kosher, Organic, Stevia free, vegan.
- Organic low-FODMAP, water soluble prebiotic fibre to support microbial diversity.
- Digestive support, microbiome support.
Mix 5g (1 tsp) daily into at least 200ml of water or other beverage of choice. Stir and take on an empty stomach.
If new to taking PHGG it is advisable to start with 1g dosage and slowly increase to 5g dosage to prevent abdominal discomfort.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Nutritional Information Per dose 5g
Sunfibre R-0 (organic Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum) 5g
We are a multi-vendor platform - each of our vendors will send you their product directly. Shipping times will vary but generally are delivered within 3 working days. Returns for items that are faulty, damaged or broken can be done within 14 days.
At the moment ship within the UK. We have some specific products we are able to ship to the EU - such as Mantle, Smile Makers, and Mr Moxey's Mints.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to return an item.
Please note that edibles are non-returnable as they are perishable items.
Items on sale are final, non-returnable or refundable.